Only the IceMule’s patented insulated dry-bag design gives you the portability of a soft cooler bag with the leak-proof, ice-keeping performance capabilities of a hard cooler.
Unlike other insulated soft coolers, the IceMule Classic waterproof soft cooler bag will not leak even upside down, and it can keep ice for up to 24 hours. The IceMule Classic even floats (try that with your esky) and rolls up for quick and compact storage in its own mesh stuff sack.
The IceMule Classic is available in 3 colours (Blue, Blaze Orange & Olive Green). It also comes in 3 versatile sizes (10, 15 & 20L) – all tall enough to hold wine bottles in the upright position, ensuring that the IceMule is not only the ultimate beer cooler but also the perfect wine cooler bag.
With fabric 2x thicker than a regular soft cooler bag plus reinforced laser welded seams, the IceMule Classic is an everyday insulated cooler bag designed to go where you want to go and do what you want to do.
Dimensions & Capacity (10L)
- 20cm diameter x 40cm tall (when closed)
- 6 - 8 cans plus ice OR
- 4 wine bottles plus ice
- 100% Waterproof: Laser welded seams (that means no zippers or stitching) and a unique TriFold DriTopTM System creates a foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out, meaning the IceMule Classic will never leak – even when upside down.
- Heavily Insulated: Thick PolarLayerTM Insulation allows you to keep ice and contents “IceMule Cold” for up to 24 hours, something never before possible in a soft cooler bag.
- Highly Durable: The tough MuleSkinEVTM inner and outer layers (2x thicker than most soft coolers) and TuffHoofTM non-slip heavy duty reinforced bottom make the IceMule Classic durable enough to go where you go and do what you want to do.
- Highly Portable: A side release buckle and adjustable padded back-strap make the IceMule the ultimate travel cooler that is comfortable to carry even on those longer journeys.
- Easy Compact Storage: The IM AirValveTM allows for insulation layer air removal so the IceMule Classic can roll up quickly and easily for compact storage, making it one of the best portable coolers available.
"It's innovative and does exactly what it says. Easier to carry than normal cooler boxes and you can take it anywhere including your paddle board adventures, fishing, hiking and not be worried about losing it over board haha! What we also love for our lifestyle is when your not using it is folds up and packs away taking less space in the van than a normal esky" - VanLife Diaries