THE ICEMULE PRO CATCH IS THE WORLD’S SIMPLEST, MOST EFFECTIVE INSULATED FISH BAG. A DURABLE 100% WATERPROOF FISHING COOLER DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY AS A CATCH STORAGE BAG FOR OUR CANOE, PADDLEBOARD AND KAYAK FISHING FRIENDS.
The IceMule Pro Catch insulated fish bag has a tough exterior and interior fabric so you can use it with or without a liner and with clips, straps and bungees all over the place you can carry extra gear and tie it down wherever you like on your kayak, canoe, board or boat.
Like all IceMule Coolers, the IceMule Pro Catch insulated fishing bag will not leak even upside down, it can keep ice intact for up to 24 hours and rolls up for quick and compact storage in its own mesh stuff sack.
It's the simplest and most effective insulated fish bag for kayak, paddleboard or small craft fishing ever. Why trust your catch to anything else?
Dimensions (22 INCH)
- 56cm long, 49cm wide opening at top, 23cm base.
- 100% Waterproof: Laser welded seams (that means no zippers or stitching) and a unique TriFold DriTopTM System creates a foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out, meaning the IceMule Pro will never leak – even when upside down.
- Heavily Insulated: Thick PolarLayerTM Insulation allows you to keep ice intact and contents “IceMule Cold” for up to 24 hours, something never before possible in an insulated fish bag.
- Highly Durable: The tough MuleSkinEVTM inner and outer layers (2x thicker than most soft coolers) and TuffHoofTM non-slip heavy duty reinforced bottom make the IceMule Pro Catch fishing cooler durable enough to go where you go and do what you want to do.
- Easy Compact Storage: The IM AirValveTM allows for insulation layer air removal so the IceMule Pro Catch can roll up quickly and easily for compact storage in its own mesh stuff sack.
- Plus: The bungee webbing, padded carrying strap and large array of tie-down clips allow you to store extra gear, easily carry the cooler to and from the water and tie it down wherever you like.
"This is the last kayak cooler I will ever need. Thank you IceMule for making what the kayak fishing world needed.” – Mark Patterson, President, North Carolina Kayak Fishing Association