IceMule Classic Soft Cooler Bag - Large (20L) - Blue
Meet the cooler that started it all and gave us the freedom to go further with drinks in tow. The IceMule keeps your drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours. It’s completely waterproof with welded seams and no zippers, which means it even floats. Or, roll it up for easy storage while you contemplate the next excursion.
With a 20-liter capacity, you can fill it up to the brim with ice, food and beverages. The Classic Large soft cooler is perfect for families looking for an alternative to the hard cooler they've been hauling to the beach or soccer games. Like all the Classics, it's still super easy to carry and can easily roll up for storage when you're done.
With fabric 2x thicker than a regular soft cooler plus reinforced laser welded seams, the IceMule Classic is an everyday insulated cooler bag designed to go where you want to go and do what you want to do.
- In Use Dimensions: 29cm diameter x 43cm tall
- Capacity: 20L / 18 cans + ice
- Weight: 0.95kgs
- Always Cold: ICEMULE® Coolers retain solid ice for over 24 hours. That’s a full day, hiking up the steepest mountains or getting a golden tan at the beach, worth of cold.
- Accessible: Zippers schmipper. Our roll-top design eliminates the cumbersome zipping, making it easy to access whatever’s in your soft cooler without the zipper hassle.
- It Floats: Along with keeping your drinks colder than cold, ICEMULE® Coolers are built with welded seams and without leaky zippers, so they’re waterproof through and through. The huge bonus to being 100% waterproof: each cooler can float right along with you.
- Portable: Your ICEMULE® Cooler straps comfortably to your back, leaving both arms free to grab your surfboard, fishing pole or any other gear your adventure calls for.
- Compact: It’s hard to imagine not using your ICEMULE® Cooler, but in those cases, just roll it up and store it easily until the next adventure, or pack it up for traveling to your next basecamp.
I was looking for a soft cooler bag that could be taken on the road for the holidays. It folded compactly and when in use kept food cold all day and no outward condensation. I can definitely recommend the product after a solid 2-week workout.
I bought one earlier for myself to bring trout back from Tasmania. I was so impressed that i bought this one for my son who live in Perth.
Excellent product.Used hard ice cooler Pelican brand that is also brilliant but hard to carry around and this one definitely answers all the questions.The best or one of the best things is doesn't leak and ice actually lasts all day and then when you are finished using it just roll it and put it in your backpack or whatever anyone using it.Will recommend this to other people.