Meet the cooler that started it all and gave us the freedom to go further with drinks in tow. Let the exploration begin, leaving your hands free to enjoy colder beverages than ever before. The IceMule keeps your drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours. It’s completely waterproof with welded seams and no zippers, which means it even floats. Or, roll it up for easy storage while you contemplate the next excursion.
With a 20-liter capacity, you can fill it up to the brim with ice, food and beverages. The Classic Large soft cooler is perfect for families looking for an alternative to the hard cooler they've been hauling to the beach or soccer games. Like all the Classics, it's still super easy to carry and can easily roll up for storage when you're done.
With fabric 2x thicker than a regular soft cooler plus reinforced laser welded seams, the IceMule Classic is an everyday insulated cooler bag designed to go where you want to go and do what you want to do.
- In Use Dimensions: 29cm diameter x 43cm tall
- Capacity: 20L / 18 cans + ice
- Weight: 0.95kgs
- Always Cold: ICEMULE® Coolers retain solid ice for over 24 hours. That’s a full day, hiking up the steepest mountains or getting a golden tan at the beach, worth of cold.
- Accessible: Zippers schmipper. Our roll-top design eliminates the cumbersome zipping, making it easy to access whatever’s in your soft cooler without the zipper hassle.
- It Floats: Along with keeping your drinks colder than cold, ICEMULE® Coolers are built with welded seams and without leaky zippers, so they’re waterproof through and through. The huge bonus to being 100% waterproof: each cooler can float right along with you.
- Portable: Your ICEMULE® Cooler straps comfortably to your back, leaving both arms free to grab your surfboard, fishing pole or any other gear your adventure calls for.
- Compact: It’s hard to imagine not using your ICEMULE® Cooler, but in those cases, just roll it up and store it easily until the next adventure, or pack it up for traveling to your next basecamp.
Amazing and so worth the money Also i use ice bricks in mine as i use it for work it stays in hot car for 8 hours. And i still have ice in my drink at the end of a hot day. So great and looks good to also comfortable to carry unlike other bulky eskys. So happy with it.