Engineered like a premium technical backpack, this cooler goes places where no other cooler would even think about going. It keeps drinks colder, longer. It moves the way you move. It just plain gets the job done—especially when that job is keeping ice, ice-cold. Starting today, your cooler is officially one less thing to worry about.
Ultimate portability. Ultimate ice retention. Ultimate ease of use. No wonder the ICEMULE BOSS™ is the ultimate backpack cooler. You can finally have frosty cold beverages, hour after hour, day after day, mile after mile. Premium, multi-day ice retention paired with a best-in-class suspension system lets you go the distance and rest assured knowing you’ve got the best backpack cooler ever made. Fact.
- In Use Dimensions: 61cm tall, 28cm wide, 43cm deep
- Capacity: 30L / 24 cans + ice
- Weight: 3.4kgs
- Superior Ice Retention: This cooler will keep ice for days. Period. The BOSS is surrounded by a 3cm closed-cell PolarLayer XT™ Insulation foam giving you true multi-day ice retention. You can add air with ICEMULE's exclusive IM AirValve™ to achieve a level of insulation that is literally unmatched by any cooler.
- Extreme Portability: The BOSS has a best-in-class backpack suspension system that includes ventilated airmesh back pads & carrying straps, cushioned hip belt, and a sternum strap that wraps you in supreme comfort.
- Easy To Load & Access: The BOSS is equipped with our wide-mouth, Tri-Fold DriTop™ enclosure, providing hassle-free access to your coldest contents. You can load this extreme cooler by yourself, and without losing skin to a zipper.
- Plenty Of Room: Three oversized pockets make the BOSS the most versatile cooler ever created. Every pocket on the BOSS is outfitted with super-tough PakShield™ zippers that keep water out and everything inside dry. Plus, they’re padded and insulated, meaning they can keep things secure and cold (if needed).
- Superior Toughness: With welded seams, and proprietary MuleSkin™ fabric, the BOSS is completely waterproof and will last for years. Plus, it can easily handle over 60lbs of weight. The only question is, can you?