IceMule Classic Soft Cooler Bag - Small (10L) - Blue
The IceMule keeps your drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours. It’s completely waterproof with welded seams and no zippers, which means it even floats. Or, roll the IceMule up for quick and easy storage while you contemplate the next excursion.
The ICEMULE Classic™ Small has a 10-liter capacity and is the most portable size of the Classic. Perfect size if you need a soft cooler bag only for your personal use, or maybe a picnic with your special someone. The Small Classic has you covered by being the smallest, most mobile cooler bag we offer.
With fabric 2x thicker than a regular soft cooler plus reinforced laser welded seams, the IceMule Classic is an everyday insulated cooler bag designed to go where you want to go and do what you want to do.
- In Use Dimensions: 23cm diameter x 43cm tall
- Capacity: 10L / 6 cans + ice
- Weight: 0.75kgs
- Always Cold: ICEMULE® Coolers retain solid ice for over 24 hours. That’s a full day, hiking up the steepest mountains or getting a golden tan at the beach, worth of cold.
- Accessible: Zippers schmipper. Our roll-top design eliminates the cumbersome zipping, making it easy to access whatever’s in your soft cooler without the zipper hassle.
- It Floats: Along with keeping your drinks colder than cold, ICEMULE® Coolers are built with welded seams and without leaky zippers, so they’re waterproof through and through. The huge bonus to being 100% waterproof: each cooler can float right along with you.
- Portable: Your ICEMULE® Cooler straps comfortably to your back, leaving both arms free to grab your surfboard, fishing pole or any other gear your adventure calls for.
- Compact: It’s hard to imagine not using your ICEMULE® Cooler, but in those cases, just roll it up and store it easily until the next adventure, or pack it up for traveling to your next basecamp.
Used this in a motorcycle pannier bag to store a couple of KG of pre-frozen meat for about 24 hours, overnight plus a full day of riding in 25C daytime temp with only about 1-2KG of ice in the cooler. The cooler was wrapped up fairly tightly with most of the air pushed out of the insulating layer to fit in the pannier, probably pretty much the worse case for insulation but there was still about half the solid ice after 24 hours and the meat had barely started to defrost. Also had no leaking of the defrosted ice from the bag. Had to actually get the meat out for a couple of hours to defrost on the table before cooking. Awesome product.