IceMule Pro Backpack Cooler - Large (23L) - Grey
Double, padded straps with balancing sternum strap, along with ventilated back pads give both stability and complete comfort. The built-in elastic bungees give you increased storage with easy access. These high-performance backpack coolers are made to keep a party-and-a-half cold, all while being unbelievably comfortable and easy to carry.
This is it, the entry-level ICEMULE Pro™ backpack cooler, clocking in at 23 liters of beer haulin', ice-keeping performance. The Large Pro cooler backpack can easily load up with 18 cans + ice, making it ideal for a day on the boat or a tailgate before the game. No other soft cooler out there is easier to carry, easier to load up and easier to unload.
- In Use Dimensions: 43cm tall, 36cm wide, 28cm deep
- Capacity: 23L / 18 cans + ice
- Weight: 1.45kgs
- Always Cold: ICEMULE® Pro backpack coolers retain solid ice for over 24 hours. That’s a full day, hiking up the steepest mountains or getting a golden tan at the beach, worth of cold.
- Accessible: Zippers schmipper. Our roll-top design eliminates the cumbersome zipping, making it easy to access whatever’s in your soft cooler without the zipper hassle.
- It Floats: Along with keeping your drinks colder than cold, ICEMULE® Pro cooler backpacks are built with welded seams and without leaky zippers, so they’re waterproof through and through. The huge bonus to being 100% waterproof: each cooler can float right along with you.
- Portable: Your ICEMULE® Pro backpack cooler straps comfortably to your back, leaving both arms free to grab your surfboard, fishing pole or any other gear your adventure calls for.
- Compact: It’s hard to imagine not using your ICEMULE® Pro, but in those cases, just roll it up and store it easily until the next adventure, or pack it up for traveling to your next basecamp.
Managed to get this the day before my trip to Bali, thanks to efficient communication with the company. It was a life saver, so glad we had it. Kept our drinks cool, was big enough to hold our frist aid kit, drinks, food, sarongs/swimming gear. We were prepared for every scenario with it. The straps were easily adjustable to fit my tall broad partner and tiny framed me. I'm looking forward to using it during summer. We took it white water rafting and our phones were safe and dry at the end of the adventure. I highly recommend this product, it had been well thought out.
I just took my Icemule for a test drive to Cairns Qld (35 degrees + 90% humidity) thanks to the Ice Mule we had a constant supply of cool drinks and snacks every day without any problems. Instead of Ice I used 2 cheap flexible refereezable ice packs which I simply popped in the freezer each night. The backpack is well constructed and comfortable enough to take on short treks. I would recommend this product to anyone who travels and enjoys the outdoors.