IceMule Pro Backpack Cooler - X Large (33L) - Grey
Double, padded straps with balancing sternum strap, along with ventilated back pads give both stability and complete comfort. The built-in elastic bungees give you increased storage with easy access. These high-performance backpack coolers are made to keep a party-and-a-half cold, all while being unbelievably comfortable and easy to carry.
With a 33-liter capacity (translation: 24 cans + ice) the ICEMULE Pro™ XL backpack cooler is perfect when you're responsible for bringing the party. Next summer break or next surf trip, don't show up unprepared. The ICEMULE Pro™ XL cooler backpack will make sure you're properly outfitted with the essentials to make any adventure a good time.
- In Use Dimensions: 51cm tall, 36cm wide, 28cm deep
- Capacity: 33L / 24 cans + ice
- Weight: 1.6kgs
- Always Cold: ICEMULE® Pro backpack coolers retain solid ice for over 24 hours. That’s a full day, hiking up the steepest mountains or getting a golden tan at the beach, worth of cold.
- Accessible: Zippers schmipper. Our roll-top design eliminates the cumbersome zipping, making it easy to access whatever’s in your soft cooler without the zipper hassle.
- It Floats: Along with keeping your drinks colder than cold, ICEMULE® Pro cooler backpacks are built with welded seams and without leaky zippers, so they’re waterproof through and through. The huge bonus to being 100% waterproof: each cooler can float right along with you.
- Portable: Your ICEMULE® Pro backpack cooler straps comfortably to your back, leaving both arms free to grab your surfboard, fishing pole or any other gear your adventure calls for.
- Compact: It’s hard to imagine not using your ICEMULE® Pro, but in those cases, just roll it up and store it easily until the next adventure, or pack it up for traveling to your next basecamp.
I was given this as a present. It is now part of every adventure, lives in the back of my 4WD, rolled up ready to go. Totally amazed at the ice retention is making our trips so much easier especially considering we like to venture away from camp often with a tinny or two. Thanks Guys!!